100字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
100字范文 > 雅博[商务英语]外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(下)

雅博[商务英语]外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(下)

时间:2022-02-21 07:50:32

相关推荐

雅博[商务英语]外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(下)

28.当谈到产品包装时,客户会问你关于产品包装问题:

can you tell me about your usual packing?

你能告诉我关于你们通常的包装吗?

或者客户直接说:

Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.

你们的包装必须具有适航性,并能经得起运输中的野蛮搬运。

29. 有关包装问题,你必须对你们的产品包装非常了解,并能马上熟练地表达出来。例如:你可以这么说:

We would like to inform you that we used to pack our products in wooden cases but if you like to pack it in carton, we also can meet you,and we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases.

我们想告诉你的是,我方以前通常都是用木箱包装我们的产品,但如果你喜欢用纸箱包装,我们可以满足,而且,我们的纸盒和木箱一样适合海运。

或者你把手里提前准备好的你们出口常用的包装图片拿给客户看,并说:

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the picture of our packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装照片,你可以看下。

30.如果客户对包装有自己的偏爱,客户会这么和你说:

We prefer carton packing to wooden case packing.

我们更喜欢用纸盒包装,而不是用木箱包装。

或者客户对你们的包装没有特殊要求,他会这么说:

Please give special attention to the packing, or the goods could be damaged in transit.

请特别注意包装,不然的话,货物可能会在运输中遭损。

你为了让客户放心,你可以语气肯定,非常自信的回答客户:

You can rest assured about that.

包装你尽可放心。

31.接着客户会询问有关交货期问题,他会这么说:

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?

我们要求尽快交货如何?

What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?

你们最早什么时候交货?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你需要多长时间交货?

When will you deliver the products to us?

你将何时给我们交货?

When will the goods reach our port?

货物何时能运达我们港口?

Will it possible for you to ship the goods before early October?

十月初你装运货物吗?

32.关于交货期的问题,你必须事先就了解你们工厂或者供货商的大致备货时间,假如备货时间是30天,那你报给客户的交货期就说50天,给自己留点余地。你可以这么回答客户:

we usually take shipment within 50 days from the date that your down payment (L/C) reaching us here.

我通常在接到你们的定金(信用证)后50天内装运。

We deliver all our orders within two month after receipt of the covering letters of credit.

我们在收到信用证后两个月内交货所有我们的订单。

I think we can meet your requirement.

我想我们能满足你的要求。

We can assure you that the shipment will be made not later than the first half of xxx.

我们保证装运将在不晚于XXX上旬装运。

We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将在规定的时间内发运货物。

The earliest delivery we can make is at the end of XXX.

我们最早的交货时间在 XX月底。

33.客户如果对你报的交货时间不满意,他会这么和你说:

we expect you to make delivery in less than a month, can you?

我希望你们在不到1个月的时间内交货,行吗?

或者客户这么说:

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

You may know that time of delivery is a matter of great important.

你知道交货时间是最重要的事项。

You know that time of delivery is very important to us. I hope you can give our request your special consideration.

你知道交货时间对我们非常重要,我希望你能对我们的请求给予特殊对待。

Let’s discuss the delivery date first. You offered to deliver the goods within two months after the contract signing.

我们首先来谈交货期,你报签合同后两个月内交货。

The interval is too long. Could we expect an earlier shipment within one month?

这个间隔时间太长,我们希望一个月内交货可以吗?

34.有关交货期问题,你一定要根据你们产品的具体生产备货能力和订单情况回答了。你可以这么说:

we like to do our best to delivery as soon as we can.

我们将尽我们最大的努力尽快交货。

或者:

We’ll try our best. The earliest delivery we can make is in (November), but I can assure you that we’ll do our best to advance the shipment.

我们尽我们最大努力,我们最早的交货时间是在11月,但是,我们保证我们将尽力提早装运。

I believe that the products will reach you in time and in good order and hope they will give you complete satisfaction.

我相信货物能按时完好地运到你们那里,并能令你完全满意。

或者拒绝客户的提前发货要求,但是你要这么和客户说:

I’m afraid not. As you know, our (factory)manufacturer is full ordered and we have a lot of order to fill.

我恐怕不行,你知道,我们工厂订单满满的,我们又很多订单要执行。

I’m sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.

对不起,我们不能提前交货时间。

如果你对交货期心里没有数,你可以这么回答客户:

I’ll find out with our home office. We’ll do our best to advance the time of delivery.

我将和公司联系咨询有关情况,我们将尽我们最大努力尽快交货。

35.客户会接着和你谈论付款方式:他会说:

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

What do you think of the payment terms?

对支付条件有何看法?

Shall we discuss the terms of payment?

我们谈谈付款条款吧?

What is your regular practice about terms of payment?

你们通常的付款方式是什么?

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款方式

36.你这么回答客户提出的付款问题:

We usually by full payment in advance.

我们通常是全款预付定金

30 percent deposit.the balance (70%)to be paid against our copy of bill of lading.

交30%的定金,尾款凭提单副本支付。

We only accept T/T as the terms of payment.

我们只接受电汇的汇款方式。

by letter of credit at sight

凭即期信用证

Our company always require L/C for our exports

我公司总是要求出口凭信用证支付。

We’d like you to pay us by L/C.

我们希望你通过信用证支付我们。

37.客户会说出他希望的付款方式:

We hope you will accept D/P payments terms.

我们希望你能接受付款交单的付款方式。

In view of this order of small quantity, we propose payment by D/P with collection through a bank so as to simplify the payment procedure.

鉴于这个订单数量很小,我们建议采用付款交单通过银行托收的方式支付,这可以简化付款程序。

Payment by L/C is the safest method, but rather complicated.

凭信用证支付是最完全的方式,但是太复杂。

38.你要明确毫不犹豫地拒绝客户要求的付款方式,你要这么礼貌而坚决地回绝客人的高风险付款方式:

I’m sorry. We can’t accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C(T/T).

对不起,我们不能接受付款交单或者承兑交单的付款方式,我们坚持通过信用证(T/T电汇付款)方式。

I’m afraid we must insist on our usual payment terms by T/T (L/C at sight).

我们必须坚持我们通用的电汇(即期信用证)付款方式。

39.当付款条款确定后,客户会问你:

When should we open the L/C?

我们什么时候开信用证?

How long should our L/C be valid?

我们的信用证的有效期要多长时间?

when should I make the down payment?

我们什么时间付定金?

40.你要根据客户的订货数量,以及你们的备货时间,告诉客户提前多少天开证或付定金:你要这样回答客户:

Your L/C must reach us 50 days before the date of delivery so as to enable us to make all necessary arrangements.

你的信用证要在交货期50天前到达我们,这样我们才可以做所有的必要安排。

your down payment must reach us two month before the date of delivery so that to enamble us to make all necessary arrangements.

你的定金必须在交货日前两个月前到达我们,以便我们做所有必要的安排。

41.当主要问题都谈完了,你可以主动向客户提出签订合同的问题:

Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms and conditions shall we sign the contract now?

既然我们双方一致同意所有的条款,那我们现在就签约好吗?

客户同意,你就去准备合同,然后签字,告诉客户签字位置:

Please Sign your name here.

请这里签名

42.签完合同后,你可以和客户这么说:

I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.

我非常高兴我们最终达成一致。

Let’s congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.

我们祝贺我们成功签订合同。

I want to tell you how much I appreciate your order.

我想告诉你我非常感谢你的订单。

Thank you for your order. We assure you of a punctual execution of your order as soon as your L/C( Down payment) reach us here.

谢谢你的订单,我向你保证我们会在收到你的信用证(定金)后马上执行你的订单。

Thank you very much for your order

非常感谢你的订单。

43.签完合同了,就可以放松下来。这时,为了增进和客户的熟悉程度和友谊深度,你可以说些其他的话题,并从中间接了解客户。比如你可以说:

Is this your first time to China?

这是你第一次来中国吗?

Is this your first time to Canton fair?/Guangzhou Fair?

这是你第一次来广交会吗?

Do you travel to China on business often?

你经常来中国做生意吗?

What kind of Chinese food do you like?

你喜欢那种中国食品?

What do you like to do in your spare time?

你业余时间喜欢做什么?

Could I have some information about your scope of business?

你能告诉我你的经营范围吗?

It was nice to talking with you.

和你交谈非常愉快

I enjoyed talking with you.

我非常愉快和你交谈。

We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.

我们衷心希望你在这儿逗留愉快

I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here

我们希望你在这儿过的愉快。

Do you have much trouble with jet lag?

你有很多时差困扰吗?

44.如果你的工厂在珠三角地带,你可以在广交会期间邀请客户参观工厂,这个工厂要是你们自己的。如果工厂不是你们自己的,客户没有求还是别主动邀请了。你可以这么和客户说:

You’ll understand our products better if you visit our factory during you stay here in canton fair.

在广交会期间如果你能参观我们的工厂,你将能更好理解我们的产品。

Let’s me know when you are free. We will arrange the tour for you to visit our factory which nearby guangzhou.

请告诉我你什么时候有时间,我将安排你参观我们广州附近的工厂。

客户也可能主动要求你安排参观工厂,他会这么说:

I wonder if you could arrange a visit to your factory?

我想你是否可以安排我参观你们工厂。

45.客户离开摊位时,你要这么和客户告别:

I wish you a success in your business transaction in canton fair.

我祝愿你在广交会获得成功。

Wish you a very pleasant journey in guangzhou!

祝你广州旅行愉快,

It is a pity you are leaving so soon.

你马上就要离开了很舍不得。

I’m looking forward to seeing you again

我期待再次见到你。

Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in China. Have a nice journey!

无论何时你来中国不要忘了来看我,一路顺风。

客户会和你道别说:

Thank you very much for everything you have done us during our stay in your booth.

非常感谢在你们展位时你给我们所做的一切。

你可以这么回答客户:

Don’t mention it. Keep in touch.

别客气,保持联系。

46.在广交会上,采购商除了在你的摊位咨询价格,他们还会到很多摊位去交谈询价。

而你为了尽可能先人一步搞定客户订单,有时你有必要约客户在晚上出去一起吃饭或娱乐,或者去客户入住的酒店去看望客户并谈论有关问题。

May I make an appointment with you? I’d like to arrange a meeting to discuss your new order this evening in your hotel at your convenient time. could you tell me which hotel do you check in and your room Number?

我可以和你约个时间吗?我想今天晚上在你方便的时候到你入住的酒店和你讨论订单的问题。你可以告诉我你入住的酒店和房间号吗?

或者:

Would you please tell me when you are free so that I can honour you a dinner?

你能告诉我你什么时候有时间,以便我可以设晚宴宴请你好吗?

Can I invite you to have dinner together this evening?

今晚我可以邀请你一起吃晚餐吗?

客户可能这么对你说:

OK, I checked in Dongfang Hotel, My room no. is XXX.

好的,我入住东方饭店,我的房间号是XXX。

thanks, It is my pleasure to have dinner with you.I will be there.

谢谢,和你一起用晚餐是我的荣幸,我会前往的。

47. 因为客户来自世界各地,客户的英语水平也是五花八门,参差不齐。欧美的不用说,南亚印度和巴基斯坦客商的英语你懂的。

有的客户英语可能很烂,很多时候你不必完整说完一个句子,关键是要表达清楚,说明白就行。

如果听不懂客户的话,一定要问清楚,宁可多问也不要不懂装懂。当你听不懂客户的话时,你要这么问客户:

beg your pardon!

请你再说一遍。

can you repeat it again.

你能在说一遍吗?

Could you say that again, please?

请你再说一下。

Could you repeat that, please?

请你重复一遍。

或者,

I can’t catch up with you, could you please speak slowly.

我跟不上你,你能说的慢点吗?

Could you speak a little more slowly, please?

请你说得稍微慢一点。

Could you write that down?

你能写下来吗?

当你不确定客户的意思时,你可以把你听到客户的意思再重复一次,让客户确认,以免搞错。你可以这么说:

You mean…is that right?

你是说… 对吗?

Do you mean..?

你的意思是…

如果客户没听懂你的话,或者误解你的话,你要立即纠正,以免为以后带来不必要的误会和麻烦:你要直接这么说:

No, I’m afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say is…

不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……

总之,广交会,客户多,来自世界各地,各种语言能力的人都有,要做到以不变应万变。

不变就一定要熟悉你的产品的方方面面的英文资料,英文表达。

还有就是听不懂就要让客户重复,再不懂,就用笔在谈判桌上让客户写着纸上交流,千万不能不懂装懂。

雅博简介点击链接一秒了解雅博


你点的每个在看,我都认真当成了喜欢

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。