100字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
100字范文 > 乘出租车英语

乘出租车英语

时间:2024-04-10 09:33:55

相关推荐

乘出租车英语

出国访问如何打出租车如何与司机对话的会话模板1:

A: Step on it. please. I have a plane to catch at two.

请开快点, 我要赶两点的飞机。

B: I'm doing my best. sir.

我尽量吧,先生

A: Are we gonna make all the red lights?

我们来得及通过所有的红灯吗?

B: I can't help it. sir. You don't want me to run a red light, do you?

没办法,先生。你该不会是要我闯红灯吧?

A: Of course not. What I mean is to pick it up. You're going too slowly.

当然不是,我是说你开快点儿,你开得太慢了。

B:No. I am not, sir. This is a 45 mile per hour zone. I don't want to over speed,if I get a ticket for speeding, which will further delay your arrival at the airport.

不,先生,我开的并不慢,这里是限速每小时45英里的路段,我不想超速,如果我因为超速被开罚单,你到机场的时间会更晚。

出国访问如何打出租车如何与司机对话的会话模板2:

A:Hey , taxi!

喂,出租车!

B: Where do you want to go?

你要去哪里?

A:Chinatown.

唐人街。

B: Do you know, sir. that besides the fare. you have to pay 40 cents for each piece of your luggage.

你知道吗?先生。除了车费,每件行李要付40美分。

A:I didn't know that, but it's all right.

我不知道,但是没关系。

B: Which part of Chinatown, sir?

你要的唐人街的什么地方,先生?

A:212 Doyer St.

多耶尔街212号。

B:The fare is USD2.80

车费是2美元80美分。

A: Here you are, USD3.00 Keep the change.

给你,3美元,不用找零钱了。

出国访问如何打出租车如何与司机对话的会话模板3:

A: Hi, taxi!

嗨,出租车!

B: Hello. Where do you want to go, sir?

你好,先生,你要去哪儿?

A: Sheraton Xi'an Hotel, please.

西安喜来登酒店。

B: OK. Is that luggage yours?

好的,那是你的行李吗?

A: Yes, that's my suitcase.

是的,那是我的行李。

B:Let me put it in the trunk.

让我把它放在后背箱里吧。

A: Thank you, Do I need to put the bag in the trunk, too.

谢谢,这个包也要放在后背箱里吗?

B: You can keep it with you if you like ... That's Ok, Let's get in.

如果你愿意,也可以带在身边。我们上车吧。

A:Please.

请吧

B: Would you please fasten your safety belt, sir?

先生,请系好安全带。

A: Sure.

好的。

B: Here we go. Is this your fist trip to Xian?

我们上路了,你是头一次来西安吗?

A:Yes,

是的。

B:Business or pleasure?

是商务还是旅游?

B: Business, When I was a samll boy, I heard my grandfather mention Xi'an hundreds of times. Grandpa was of Chinese nationality, so I'm a quarter Chinese, I am quite proud of that, I feel very comfortable to be here in China.

商务,小的时候,无数次听爷爷讲到西安,爷爷是个华人,因此我有四分之一的华人血统,对此,我感到非常自豪,到中国来我感到真好。

B:Welcome to China, Many overseas Chinese come to Xi'an to see their root.

欢迎来中国,很多海外华人来西安寻根。

A:Yes, I can see some great wonders here, can you give me some suggestions?

是的,在这里能看到很多奇迹,你能给我一些建议吗?

B:The first thing that comes to mind when one thinks of Xi'an is the terra-cotta army. Besides, the Banpo Museum, the Qianling Tomb, The Huaqing Spring, and the Forest of stele are well worth visiting.

一说到西安,首先想到的是兵马俑,另外,半坡遗址,乾陵,华清池,和碑林都值得一游。

A:I'll visit them all, Is a week's time enough?

我都要去看看,一周的时间够吗?

B:It just depends, If you just want to have a rough look, a week is OK. But to truly understand them. you'll have to stay months or years ... Here we are, Sheraton Xi'an Hotel.

这就得看情况了,如果是走马观花地看看,一周时间够了,但是要想真正理解的话,就得这个月甚至几年....我们到西安喜来登酒店了。

A: How much do I owe you?

该付你多少钱?

B: The meter reads twenty five yuan

计程表显示是25元。

A:Here is thirty yuan, Keep the change.

给你30元,零钱不用找了。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。