100字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
100字范文 > 银行英语情景口语对话:取款

银行英语情景口语对话:取款

时间:2019-02-01 00:54:29

相关推荐

银行英语情景口语对话:取款

关于取款的相关口语,我们一起来看看。以下是小编给大家整理的关于取款的银行英语情景口语对话,希望可以帮到大家

Dialogue 1

对话一

A:Hello, how can I help you today?

您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗?

B:I'd like to withdraw some money from my account.

我想从我的账户里取点儿钱。

A:Please fill out this slip stating how much you wish to withdraw.

请填写这张单子,写明您需要取多少钱。

B:Well, actually, it's quite a substantial amount. Here's my Bank Book.Will that cause a problem?

嗯,其实,是一大笔钱。这是我的存折。会有问题吗?

A:On your account there is no limit to over the counter withdrawals, it won't cause a problem. Here's your money, 10,000 RMB. Please count it before you leave.

您的账户对您在柜台取款没有数额的限制,应该没有问题。这是您的10000块钱,请您在离开之前清点一下。

B:Yes, that seems to be all in order. Thanks very much.

好的,它们好像是连号的。非常感谢。

Dialogue 2

对话二

A:Hello Mr Waterstone, what can I do for you today?

您好,Waterstone先生,我今天能为您做点儿什么吗?

B:Hello Becky. Well you see, I have this thing here, called a Fixed Deposit Certificate, and I've just noticed the date on it.

你好,Becky。嗯,你瞧,我有这个东西,是定期存单,我才注意到它的日期。

A:Oh I see. You have two choices here you can either redeem or renew.

噢,我明白了。您有两种选择,您可以兑现,也可以续存。

B:I think I'll redeem, if that's not a problem.

如果没问题的话,我想我要兑现。

A:No problem at all Mr Waterstone. Any preference as to how you want the money?

完全没问题,Waterstone先生。对您要取的钱有什么特殊的需要吗?

B:Anything you like, but not too many large notes. It's useful to have smaller notes.

怎样都行,但是别给我太多的大面额钞票。小面额的钞票更有用一些。

A:Here we go,Mr Waterstone. Here's your money and your interest note.

给您,Waterstone先生。这是您的钱和利息的单据。

B:Yes, yes. Everything's fine. Thank you very much Becky.

好。没问题。非常感谢你Becky。

Dialogue 3

对话三

A:IMBF Bank, Li Lan speaking,how may I help you?

这里是IMBF银行,我是李岚,我有什么可以帮您的吗?

B:Hello Ms Li, this is Mr Peng.

你好,李女士,我是彭先生。

A:Hello Mr Peng, how nice to hear from you again. What can I do for you today?

您好,彭先生,很高兴又听到您的声音了。我今天能为您做点儿什么呢?

B:We'll be coming in tomorrow to make a rather large cash withdrawal, it's for payroll.

我们明天要来取一大笔钱,是发工资用的。

A:I see. How much exactly?

好的。具体是多少钱?

B:500,000 RMB. Do you need me to give you my account number?

500000元。你需要我的账号吗?

A:No, that's OK. I've got all of your information here on the screen in front of me. The money will be ready and waiting for you tomorrow.

不用,没问题。我面前的电脑屏幕上有您的全部信息。钱明天能够准 备好等您来取。

B:Thanks very much for your help, Li Lan. See you tomorrow.

李岚,谢谢你的帮助。明天见。

Dialogue 4

对话四

A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?

早上好,女士。我能为您做点儿什么吗?

B:I'd like to withdraw 35,000 RMB from my Corporate Account.

我想从我的公司账户里取35000块钱。

A:Do you have an appointment?

您有预约吗?

B:Yes, my name is Ms Jane Reeve,R-E-E-V-E.

我有。我的名字是Jane Reeve女士,R-E»&V-E。

A:Ah, yes, Ms Reeve. I have all of your information here. Do you have the cash cheque?

啊,是的,Reeve女士。我这里有您的所有信息。您有现金支票吗?

B:Here you go.

给你。

A:I'm sorry Ms Reeve, it says 45,000 RMB here.

对不起,Reeve女士,上面写的是45000元。

B:Oh, how silly of me. Can we correct it here?

哦,我真笨。我能在这里改吗?

A:Im sorry,we cannot make corrections on these. You'll have to bring another one with the correct amount, I'm afraid.

对不起,我们不能在这上面改。恐怕您得另外拿一张写着正确数额的 现金支票来。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。