100字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
100字范文 > 出国常用英语口语对话实例

出国常用英语口语对话实例

时间:2020-12-05 00:40:34

相关推荐

出国常用英语口语对话实例

【导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注!

Paying 付款

Clerk: Are you still interested in anything else. madam?

店员:女士,您还想要点儿别的东西吗?

Susan: No. I"d like to pay now. How much is the bill?

苏珊:不要了。我想现在就付款。多少钱?

Clerk: It"s 183 dollars in total.

店员:总共是183美元。

Susan: You overcharged me. Where does the extra three dollars come from?

苏珊:你多收我钱了。多余的3美元是怎么来的?

Clerk: Oh, it"s a charge for gift-wrapping.

店员:哦,那是礼品包装费。

Susan: Alright. ( takes out the wallet ) Well. I don"t have enough cash here. Can you charge the rest to my credit card?

苏珊:那好吧。(拿出钱包)嗯,我这儿现金不够了。剩下的钱,能从我的信用卡里支付吗?

Clerk: Sure.

店员:可以。

Susan: Here you are. 100 dollars. And here is my credit card.

苏珊:给你,100美元。这是我的信用卡。

Clerk: Please wait a moment... And input your PIN number, please.

店员:请稍等…请输入您的密码。

Susan: I don"t have a PIN number.

苏珊:我没有密码。

Clerk: Then just press ENTER.

店员:那就直接按“回车键”。

Susan: OK.

苏珊:好的。

Clerk: Please sign here.

店员:请在这里签字。

Susan: All right. Could you make out an invoice for me?

苏珊:好的。你能给我开张发票吗?

Clerk: No problem.

店员:没问题。

Battery and Film 电池和胶卷

Clerk: May I help you?

店员:需要我为您做什么吗?

Jim: Yes. Something seems wrong with my camera. I can"t seem to get rid of the shadows in my shots.

吉姆:是的。我的照相机好像出问题了。照片里的阴影我好像总也弄不掉。

Clerk: It could be the battery. Let me check it. Yes. the battery has run down.

店员:可能是电池出了问题。我检查一下。是的,电池没电了。

Jim: Do you have this kind of battery?

吉姆:你们这里有这种电池吗?

Clerk: Yes, we have.

店员:有。

Jim: Good. Get me one and install it for me. please.

吉姆:好。给我拿一个并帮我装上吧。

Clerk: All right. ( several minutes later ) Now it works well.

店员:好的。(几分钟以后)现在好了。

Jim: Thank you. How much altogether?

吉姆:谢谢。总共多少钱?

Clerk: That comes to $15.

店员:十五美元。

Jim: Here you go.

吉姆!给你。

Clerk: We also have some films on sale today. Do you need any?

店员:我们今天有一些胶卷在打折。你要买一些吗?

Jim: How much?

吉姆:怎么卖?

Clerk: They"re only 4 dollars a roll.

店员:只要四美元一卷。

Jim: I"ll take 3 rolls please.

吉姆:请给我来三卷吧。

Checking In 办理登机手续

Clerk:May I see your ticket and passport, please?

职员:看一下您的机票和护照好吗?

Cindy:Sure! Here they are.

辛蒂:当然可以!给你。

Clerk:Any luggage?

职员:有行李吗?

Cindy:Just this suitcase.

辛蒂:只有这个手提箱。

Clerk:Your backpack is very big and today"s flight is quite full. I"m afraid that you will have to check your backpack too.

职员:您的背包太大了,今天航班的人也很满,所以恐怕您得把它也托运了。

Cindy:No problem. Can I have an aisle seat, please?

辛蒂:没问题,请给我靠过道的座位好吗?

Clerk:Yes. I will give you an aisle seat in the center row. Here you are, your ticket, passport and boarding pass. Please board the plane at Gate 15.

职员:可以,我给您安排一个中排靠过道的位置。这是你的机票、护照和登机牌,请在15号登机口登机。

Cindy:Thank you very much.

辛蒂:非常感谢。

Clerk:You"re welcome. Have a nice flight?!

职员:不客气。旅途愉快!

Cindy:Are there any in-flight movies on this trip?

辛蒂:飞机上有什么电影吗?

Clerk:Yes, there are. Please ask your flight attendant? when you board; I don’t have that information here.

职员:有,您登机的时候问问乘务员吧,我这里没有这方面的信息。

Cindy:Thanks.

辛蒂:谢谢。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。