把爱留在身边,这就是付出努力的意义。
Keep love around, thats what it means to work hard.
但首先我要笑完。
But first I want to finish laughing.
仍然喜欢冒险
I still like to take risks
你是我的最爱。在一切人事部门已不存在的情况下
You are my dearest. In the absence of all personnel departments
无论你做什么,我都支持你。
No matter what you do, I will support you.
喜欢上你了
I like you
喜爱简洁事物和清晰感受。
Love simple things and clear feelings.
浅笑是你的。
Smile is yours.
很柔弱,很软弱,所有人都认为你只会笑。
Very weak, very weak, everyone thinks you can only laugh.
为什么要再努力一次?
Why try again?
你在月光下看了一眼
You have a look in the moonlight
没想到我们之间的收场之战这么快。
I didn expect the final battle between us to be so fast.
拥抱你,比国王还富有。
Embrace you, richer than the king.
我喜欢你。
I like you!
许多事物只能拥有一次,只有慢慢的了解
Many things can only be owned once, only slowly
understood
共进晚餐
Dinner together
不到最后一分钟的生死考验
Less than the last minute test of life and death
希望我能留下来陪你
I hope I can stay with you
遇到一位清风明月之人
Meet a man with clear wind and bright moon
即使不求你爱我
Even if I don ask you to love me
一家之主
The head of a family
让我来吧,又让你来吧。
Let me do it, and let you do it.
简简单单喜欢,就是懂你的人最温柔。
Simply like, is to understand your people the most gentle.
这世界似乎真的有病。
It seems that the world is really sick.
风儿秋水,我只对你说再见。
Fenger Qiushui, I only say goodbye to you.
在这里,民工们抽的烟蒂和剩饭苹果核相遇了
Here, the cigarette butts of migrant workers and the leftover apple cores meet
这句话贯穿始终,
This sentence runs through all the time,