这一切都是他自己努力的结果,还是给他一个掌声吧。
All this is the result of his own efforts. Lets give him a round of applause.
当你回复我消息特别慢的时候,我也故意回复你消息特别慢。
When you reply to my message very slowly, I also deliberately reply to your message very slowly.
就在那个黄昏晚霞的时光里,渐渐的慢慢的忘了你的存在。
In that Twilight sunset time, gradually slowly forget your existence.
你考虑好的结果就是分开,对我们每个人都好。
If you think about it well, it will be good for all of us.
以后才发现,放不下的只是那些付出的感情而已,不是你这个人。
Later, I found that what I couldn let go was just the feelings I paid, not you.
当你迷茫的时候,你会发现月亮正在某个地方,也在迷茫。
When you are confused, you will find that the moon is somewhere, also confused.
我走过的道路是那么的黑,你怎么来体会。
The road I have walked is so dark, how can you understand it.
这个世界总是等你优秀以后,再来让你感受的。
The world will always let you feel after you are excellent.
我一个人走了那么多远的路,以后的日子我为什么要将就。
I have gone so far alone, why should I make do with it in the future.
每个人的未来都是模糊不清的,还是做好现在吧。
Everyones future is ambiguous, so its better to do a good job now.
当你有困难的时候,你就会发现这杯酒是多么的呛人。
When you are in trouble, you will find how choking this glass of wine is.
我有许多的故事,如果你想听,那就一杯酒一个故事。
I have a lot of stories. If you want to hear them, one story for a glass of wine.