100字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
100字范文 > 电影《鬼故事()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《鬼故事()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2022-11-19 14:41:18

相关推荐

电影《鬼故事()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

鬼故事

我父亲的信仰

It was my fathers religious beliefs

毁灭了我们的家庭

that destroyed our family.

我们必须要小心我们所相信的东西

We have to be so very careful what we believe in.

你好

Hello.

有个...有个小家伙朝我走了过来

Theres a... theres a little lad coming through to me now.

过来 过来

Come on, come on.

他想找人谈谈

He wants to talk to someone.

他是个...是个小家伙

Oh, hes a little... hes a little lad

他...他在找他的妈妈

and he... and hes lookin for his mom.

他说他的名字叫...罗布还是罗宾

Hes sayin his name is... is Rob or Robbie.

是...是你吗 亲爱的

Is that... Is that you, sweetheart?

站起来吧 亲爱的

Stand up, my love.

马克·范瑞斯是英国最有名的灵媒

Mark Van Rhys is one of the UKs most popular psychics.

他认为我们是在对他的超能力制作纪录片

He believes that we e making a documentary about his special powers

然而其实 我们是在调查针对他的

whereas, in fact, we are investigating the many, many complaints

多起投诉

that have been made against him.

做这位女士做过的事

Do what this lady has done

并接受信息

and accept the message.

马克 马克 你能听到吗

Mark? Mark, can you hear me?

给我们个手势

Oh, just give us a sign.

刮一下你的鼻子

Scratch your nose for a sec, see.

感谢上帝

Oh, thank God for that.

斯蒂夫 对吗 那女人名叫斯蒂夫

Its Steph, right? The womans names Steph.

他叫你妈妈 但是他告诉我

He calls you mom, but hes... hes telling me

你的名字叫斯蒂夫

your name is Steph?

天啊

Oh, my God.

是吗 亲爱的

Is... Is that right, my love?

-你是斯蒂夫吗 -是的

- Are you Steph? - Yeah.

在节目开始之前

Okay, so before the show starts

范瑞斯的团队有这些

Van Rhys team have audience members

填了观众名单的祈祷卡

fill out one of these prayer cards.

有想要和逝者

There are the name and details

沟通的人

of the person they wish to contact

名字和详细信息

who has passed over to the other side.

团队会窃取这些信息

The team then steal this information

然后通过隐藏耳麦

and they feed it back to Van Rhys

反馈给范瑞斯 就是我刚刚黑进去的

through a hidden earpiece, which I just hacked into

舞台

瞧 这就是灵媒

and, hey, presto, hes psychic.

我的血好疼 妈妈

My blood hurts, mommy.

我的血好疼

My blood hurts.

他为什么这么说

Why is he saying that?

他得了白血病

He had leukemia.

可怜的小家伙

Poor little lamb.

他的笑容好调皮 对吧

Oh, hes got a cheeky little smile, hasn he?

是的

Yes.

孩子总是最好联接的

Children often make the best connection

因为他们很纯洁

because they e so pure, you see.

他是个好孩子

He was such a good boy.

他还是 亲爱的 他还是个好孩子

He still is, my sweet, he still is.

他说他很开心

He says hes happy

但他很想念你做的饭

but he does miss your cooking.

女士们先生们 抱歉打扰了

Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to interrupt.

我是菲利普·古德曼教授

My name is Professor Philip Goodman

来自电视节目《灵媒骗局》

from the TV program "Psychic Cheats."

范瑞斯先生 我们有...

Mr. Van Rhys, we have got..

范瑞斯先生 我们有证据

Mr. Van Rhys, we have got proof

证实你通过隐藏耳机获取信息

that you are being fed information through a hidden earpiece

然后假装你能和死者沟通

and you are passing it off as contact with the dead...

-不好意思 先生 -不好意思

- Excuse me, sir. - I beg your pardon.

这将会在全国电视台直播

This is gonna be broadcast on national television.

你否认你使用了耳机吗

Can you deny that you were using an earpiece?

那是诽谤

Thats slander.

你绝对会收到

I can assure you, you will be hearing

我的律师函

from my solicitor in due course.

他的助手刚刚告诉他罗宾

His assistant just told him that Robbie

曾在基督城医院住院

was in Christchurch Hospital.

我可以给你播放录音

I can play you the tape.

不好意思 基督城医院

Im sorry. Christchurch Hospital!

他在撒谎吧

Hes lyin, isn he?

难以接受挚爱的人死去

The idea of us and our loved ones dying

就此消失在世上

just ceasing to exist is so awful

让我们相信可能会有灵魂

that well believe anything which gives us hope

能给与我们希望

that there might be something beyond.

这种恐惧被称为存在主义恐怖

That fear is known as existential terror

发明这种说法的人是查尔斯·卡梅隆博士

and the man who coined that phrase was Dr. Charles Cameron.

查尔斯·卡梅隆 心理学家

你为什么觉得

So why do you think

是通过你发声的呢 珍

the voices come through you, Jean?

因为我们爱她

Cause we love her.

有多少种声音

And how many voices are there?

300.

我搬了回来 以为能帮她

I moved back in. I thought it would help.

她没酒喝的时候才会回来

Shes only here cause she ran out of booze.

妈妈

Mom.

她昨天晚上想着约翰·特拉沃尔塔自慰

She fingered herself last night thinkin about John Travolta.

爸爸什么都看得到

Daddy sees everything.

上帝啊

Jesus!

我遇到过这种情况

Ive seen this before.

你妈妈在你父亲死后

Your mother feels abandoned

觉得自己遭到抛弃

at the death of your father.

她被附身了吗

Is she possessed?

不 她很生气自己的丈夫死了

No, shes angry that her husband had died.

至于花瓶...

As for the vase..

是我干的

...I did that.

大脑只会看到它想看到的

The brain sees what it wants to see.

我小时候看到这个片段时

When I saw that clip when I was a boy

我就像被闪电击中了

it was like a lightning bolt struck me

因为这就像是有人告诉我

cause it was like somebody saying

你不用这辈子都生活在迷信恐惧之下

you don have to have your life ruled by superstitious fear.

而我从小到大耳濡目染的...

And the way that Id been brought up, that was..

说实话 这简直就是一种启示 因为我当时

Honestly, that was a revelation cause I didn realize

都不知道原来还有其它解释

there was a different way of thinking.

从那时候起

And, uh, from that minute

我能记得我当时就想我要做这样的事

I... I can remember thinking thats what I wanna do

我想要做这样的事 做这样的人

thats what I wanna be, thats who I want to be.

失踪科学家和超自然主义者

The search for the missing scientist

北部新闻

查尔斯·卡梅隆的车发现被遗弃在

and paranormalist, Charles Cameron, has been called off

他位于法利的家附近 三个月后 对他的搜寻

three weeks after Mr. Camerons car was found abandoned

宣告取消

near his house in Filey.

我觉得这也算是一种讽刺吧

I think its ironic to say the least

一个毕生都在解释谜团的人

that a man who spent a lifetime

最后自己也成为了一个谜

explaining away mysteries became one himself.

我只是希望我能亲眼见到他

I just wish I could have met him is all.

古德曼教授

你好 古德曼教授

Hello, Professor Goodman.

我是查尔斯·卡梅隆

This is Charles Cameron.

听到我的声音你肯定很惊讶吧

Im sure you e surprised to hear my voice.

我知道你所做的工作 我需要见你

Im familiar with your work and I need to see you.

我时间不多

I don have long.

请来东海滨79号

Please come to 79 East Shore

篷车公园

Caravan Park.

卡梅隆先生 我是菲利普·古德曼

Hi, Mr. Cameron. Im Philip Goodman.

你好 我是菲利普·古德曼

Hello, Im Philip Goodman.

拜托

Come on.

你好 卡梅隆先生 我是菲利普·古德曼

Hello, Mr. Cameron, Im Philip Goodman.

你好 查尔斯

Hello, Charles.

你好 我是菲利普·古德曼

Hello, Im Philip Goodman.

等一下

Hold on.

请进

Come in.

我可不想让暖气漏到街上

Im not paying to heat the street.

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。